At AAMCO Flagstaff, AZ, our Transmission Initial Vehicle Check may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair, or replacement of a clutch-related component.
Our certified, expert technicians will then:
- Remove your vehicle's transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel, and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet AAMCO's exacting standards.
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
At AAMCO Flagstaff, AZ, your vehicle is then road-tested to ensure proper clutch operation and your car, truck or SUV is ready to go for miles and miles to come.
AAMCO Flagstaff, AZ
OUR ADDRESS2608 N West St, Flagstaff AZ, 86004
Monday - Friday | 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday | Closed
Is Your Check Engine Light On?
Additional computer inspection charges may apply. Get it Checked for FREE at AAMCO